- Goal achieved: game is strategic and unpredictable ! :D
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

发布12 August 2012 - 5:22 am
what do think if all players star with same unit
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

编辑12 August 2012 - 1:54 pm通过syssouffle
During all the game players get different units, then start with same unit change nothing... I mean, do you think this can change the final winner of the game ? I had seen guy who are lucky are often first loser, because all players go on him, and it's here the game balance is made. If you are lucky and have the advantage, you must get very quickly gold and kills then you can control the 1vs7. It's not really a 7vs1 because there is also the player in second place, and if nobody attack him he can win easily.

But that's can be a good idea for no wait when we are p8. 2,72 work good, i will make a new version only after a lot of play and players feedback.

And do you know if this map can be rated ? Many players seem interested.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BF_Basse

发布12 August 2012 - 1:59 pm
I think he meant that with same unit, this map "could" possibly be rated. Right now, it can't. Just like UDP and hunter maps can't be rated. This map is popular on GR, so I don't care. It's a very good map! ;thumbup
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [DZ]_Dark_Fire_

发布12 August 2012 - 2:17 pm
Pretty fun..

Cool map
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

发布12 August 2012 - 10:54 pm
syssouffle wrote:
During all the game players get different units, then start with same unit change nothing... I mean, do you think this can change the final winner of the game ? I had seen guy who are lucky are often first loser, because all players go on him, and it's here the game balance is made. If you are lucky and have the advantage, you must get very quickly gold and kills then you can control the 1vs7. It's not really a 7vs1 because there is also the player in second place, and if nobody attack him he can win easily.

But that's can be a good idea for no wait when we are p8. 2,72 work good, i will make a new version only after a lot of play and players feedback.

And do you know if this map can be rated ? Many players seem interested.

i guess
Map Rating Rules

If you want a scenario to be put into the map-pack, and to be rated; there are a few simple rules to follow:

1. Make sure the map doesn't have any huge bugs that either crash the game or give advantage to someone in game.
  2. No Booter whatsoever is allowed in a rated map.
  3. Make sure the map is balanced for every player.
  4. You may only update your map once a month. This is to make sure you take the time to do it right the first time.
  5. You must gain a lot of support from the community saying that they will play it. We don't need more unplayed maps.
  6. Unplayed maps will be removed from the mappack
  7. The map pack moderator has the final decision over any map being added.

We are also not currently allowing "hunter maps" such as PTO, UDP, or Wall Builders. This is due to the fact that they are not balanced for each team. If you would like to develop one that is, You may do so, but it will need extra measures put into the map so that it stays balanced.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 syssouffle

编辑13 August 2012 - 2:28 am通过syssouffle
Not balanced because all get random unit ?

Do you know poker ? It's an unfair game ? No of course, and it's exactly the same here. I mean play 1000 games and you will get cobra as far as all players. But a player with more experience will win more, because he know what he must to do with bad and good unit. (exactly like poker ^^)

It's also the same in CBA, you get a random unit lol... But it's constant ! It's worse lol ! Brits vs Goth and it's die for you...
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 BF_Basse

发布13 August 2012 - 4:28 am
syssouffle wrote:
Not balanced because all get random unit ?

Do you know poker ? It's an unfair game ? No of course, and it's exactly the same here. I mean play 1000 games and you will get cobra as far as all players. But a player with more experience will win more, because he know what he must to do with bad and good unit. (exactly like poker ^^)

It's also the same in CBA, you get a random unit lol... But it's constant ! It's worse lol ! Brits vs Goth and it's die for you...

I was just about to state the same. Though I don't think this map deserves rated, people will probably only play it to get ratings rather than play for fun :(
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Rambit

发布13 August 2012 - 10:58 pm
I haven't played the game but if when you start the game every player has an equal chance of winning then it can be rated. Like CBA etc, before the civs are decided it is fair for everyone, once you get your civ its not. But it is rated.

But I agree with Basse, some maps get ruined by ratings, IMO all do to be honest, but games like TD etc more so than others.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [NaBs]ZeroEmpires

发布15 August 2012 - 11:50 am
Best Map :D
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [s1L3nT]LuckyWFC

发布15 August 2012 - 1:32 pm
This is a nice little map. Better to play for fun than for rating IMO.

I think it would be better if the random box powers were explained more clearly. If you hadn't used it before to unlock powerup then you wouldn't ever know. I don't even know if it does something else too?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [BalaaM_]CaNeK

发布16 August 2012 - 3:19 am
Rated it ¡¡

链接 | 回复 | 引用
1[2]3456789101112131415161718192021»
从 16 30中展现316 - 0
讨论区跳转:
31用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员31游客