Unification of accounts

[BR94]17_VaiTafarell

战队: 标准会员
加入日期: 10 March 2016
帖子:9
发布12 January 2018 - 6:38 am
Hello guys. I'd like some help. Not exactly a problem, currently I have 04 accounts on voobly. I created them, because with one of them I played with some school friends. Another one I played alone (x1) in the new player. And others played with an ADAOE clan I met by voobly himself. However, nowadays I play a little bit better than before, lol. And I went into the lobby of the most experienced players. And there records my 1v1 and team games. What happens, I would like to unify all these accounts (join all wins and losses in one account, and never use the others, use only one)

Is it possible to do that? With your technical help?
I have written down how many victories and defeats I have in each looby, organized by Victories / Defeats (see annex). I do not care about the rating.

My biggest reason for this is that I am very excited about the age and would like to train more and compete with the professionals someday. This made me think of unifying the accounts into one, to show all my game history, though I still play at a level of 15+ rsrsrs.

Thanks for listening.
附件:
age.png (文件大小: 6.4 KB)

链接 | 回复 | 引用
 ['RB']ZottenDree

战队: 标准会员
加入日期: 15 December 2016
帖子:243
发布12 January 2018 - 11:13 am
lmfao i love random topic like this
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 +eric@voobly

战队: VTech Lead
加入日期: 12 October 2014
帖子:416
编辑12 January 2018 - 4:03 pm通过+eric@voobly
We do not delete, unify nor distribute points across accounts.

链接 | 回复 | 引用
[1]
从 1 3中展现3 - 0
讨论区跳转:
2用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员2游客

过去一周最活跃的帖子: