CBAv22

JimmyRaton

发布21 April 2018 - 3:40 pm
man the map is good as it is no need any new changes
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [MM]Gallas

发布21 April 2018 - 4:12 pm
While I not agree with all changes, most of the new features are good ideas and imo it will improve the overall gameplay experience.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 Ares____

发布22 April 2018 - 1:44 am
I like the sound on starting in v21, its cool signal at start and it doesnt affect the gameplay in any aspect. its just esthetic.
And I dont agree with changes of kill amount for imp for any of the civs. Its been really good planed how it is and all good players are used to it.

and the biggest problem in this map is: its very very laggy, i dont really know why every game in this map is turning to nightmare of lag
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 CaCha

发布24 April 2018 - 9:25 pm
I dont care about small changes like spawn on of or goths wall. But why u change the way the civis imp? Its stupid. Rite now theres just a few active cba players and u guys dont give a **** about our oppinion u just change it. " iF aint broke dont fix it".
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 user124641314

发布24 April 2018 - 9:37 pm
el pana cacha mostro su derecho de opinion, asi se hace =v
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

发布24 April 2018 - 10:39 pm
CaCha wrote:
I dont care about small changes like spawn on of or goths wall. But why u change the way the civis imp? Its stupid. Rite now theres just a few active cba players and u guys dont give a **** about our oppinion u just change it. " iF aint broke dont fix it".
Do you know how often the CBA community has discussed changes?
Most good players agree with the changes made.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 mich

编辑25 April 2018 - 7:01 pm通过mich
I think it's safe to say that noobs use v21 and the higher rates play v22? Most of the matches currently being played are v21. I'm guessing the main reason is due to the changes made for imp?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

发布25 April 2018 - 9:07 pm
It takes time for a newer version to pick up and spread. Give it some time and the noobs will switch to v22 too ;) We in the higher rated rooms use v22 most of the time though, thats right.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [xCs]PLO_Style

发布26 April 2018 - 6:43 am
How has the Franks 650 kills imp been? Any match links?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [_MD_]DaGhostInside

发布26 April 2018 - 1:05 pm
no one wants to play that ****ty map even the layout is garbage looks even worse than the earliest igz versions rofl
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

编辑26 April 2018 - 1:12 pm通过[dv8]OrangWuTang
How has the Franks 650 kills imp been? Any match links?

https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17640152
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17639917
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17624810
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/17618512

Thats all I could find.
I think its still too early to judge. They hit cage considerably faster now but imp just as late imo. Theyre still one of the weaker civs overall but a little safer to play since theyre a little more versatile now with that +1 range. obi suggested 600 imp though.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 _IYIastA_

发布26 April 2018 - 1:33 pm
Ah CS, where if nothing is done people will yell out 'wow cs dead, nothing happening'.
Then some effort is made to boost something and 'wow asshole wtf **** ****'.

Exception: CS-Overall - killing cs since forever.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 MMO_Executioner

发布26 April 2018 - 5:42 pm
JimmyRaton wrote:
man the map is good as it is no need any new changes

This map was fine at V11. This is just another example of noobs crying to get maps edited so they can win.
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [LyF]JimmY

发布27 April 2018 - 5:02 pm
What does tldr mean?
链接 | 回复 | 引用
 [MM]Gallas

编辑28 April 2018 - 10:40 pm通过[MM]Gallas
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Ah CS, where if nothing is done people will yell out 'wow cs dead, nothing happening'.
Then some effort is made to boost something and 'wow asshole wtf **** ****'.
Thanks for making me giggle ;smile2
[LyF]JimmY wrote:
What does tldr mean?
[You must login to view link]

链接 | 回复 | 引用
12[3]4
从 31 45中展现46 - 0
讨论区跳转:
2用户正在阅读这个话题 (在过去的30分钟)
0成员2游客